The Edmunds Law Firm can help with the entire spectrum of National Security Clearance issues. Already a complex and specialized field of law, today’s security climate has created more difficulty in obtaining (and retaining) a National Security Clearance. Over the past thirty years The Edmunds Law Firm has been effective on many challenging cases; particularly for individuals who have initially been denied a National Security Clearance, and has earned a national reputation for success.
Keep Your Security Clearance
All stages of Security Clearance matters are handled at The Edmunds Law Firm and at any location across the United States.
- Initial Consultation – From $95
- Investigation Preparation – From $165
- SF 86 Review – From $195
- Response to SF 86 or LOI – From $865
- Polygraph Preparation – From $210
- Hearings all Agencies – From $2,650
- Appeals – From $1,465
- Appellate Briefs to Board of Appeals – From $1,395