After a 15 years of service to his country in the United States Air Force Mark went to law school at Albany Law School in Albany New York where he graduated in 2007. During his tenure at Albany Law Mark was inducted into the Order of Barristers and one of only two students to win both the appellate and trial moot court competitions in the 150 plus year history of the school. Since his admission to the Bar in 2008 he has provided pro-bono or low cost legal support to veterans of the United States Military. Mark has been recognized by U.S. Congressman Paul Tonko for his work with the Veterans Rights Project at Albany Law School.
Mark moved to northeast Florida in 2015 and was admitted to the Florida bar in 2016. Mark focused his practice on criminal defense and plaintiff litigation where he defended hundreds of criminal cases from misdemeanor assault to Class “A” felonies. His work as an appointed “Special Prosecutor” has provided him with an additional perspective that has proved invaluable to the representation of any client.
Mark’s extensive work as a personal injury litigator has resulted in the recovery of millions of dollars to his personal injury clients. Mark will not shy away from the courtroom either, and has litigated many civil cases to jury verdicts. He loves presenting his case to the jury and communicating his client’s version of the facts in an effort to achieve the best possible result.
- Mark was an integral part of a trio of attorneys who negotiated a $1.095 million dollar settlement in a toxic tort case.
- Mark represented a homeowner in Manhattan whose home was damaged by neighboring construction in a $450k settlement.
- Mark represented a client who was injured in an automobile accident resulting in a $275k settlement.
- Mark represented a client charged with DWI and Resisting arrest. Client was acquitted of all charges after trial.
- Mark represented a client charged with assault and resisting arrest. Client was acquitted of all charges after trial.
- Mark represented a client charged with resisting arrest, trespassing and various other charges. Client was acquitted of all charges after trial.
- Mark represented a client indicted on several Class B felony drug charges. 2 days into trial all felony charges were dismissed.
- Mark represented a client indicted on over 30 counts including Assaulting a Police Officer. 2 days into trial all felony charges were dropped.
- Mark represented a client indicted on 2 counts of felony arson. Case dismissed after motion practice.
Mark is admitted in New York, Florida and Federal Courts. He is a member of the New York State and Florida State Bar Associations, The North East Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and American Bar Associations